Internship for Students
In our company we do not provide places to do the internship – we give an opportunity to get a great background for your future professional evelopment. TRANSLIT team is a unit of people who love what they do and are ready to help you grow as a professional. We contribute our energy to every single intern, willing them to improve his own performance and company results.
When working at TRANSLIT you will be given responsibility for different roles within the organisation, an opportunity to discover different areas of the company. Here you will be working with a wide variety of tasks such as translations, proofreading, quotations, work with CAT tools, record-keeping, basic bookkeeping, customer care, work with CRM program, etc. You will be able to achieve working skills, in many fields.
Currently, we have availability to accept students on an internship placement for 5-12 months.
Between the three office locations, we can typically accommodate 8-10 students during a year, cooperating with national and international Higher Education Institutions and student placement organisations. Each office has a manager. This is a great opportunity for graduates and master students to get work experience in a professional environment. We have received positive feedback from both students and sending organisations.
Duration: 5+ months;
Type: Full Time
Days per week: 5 (Monday – Friday)
Office working hours: 09:00 – 18:00
Working hours: 40 hours / week
Possible Locations (let us know your preferences):
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland;
Dun Laoghaire office: 99 Upper George’s Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland
Please apply only in case you meet all the requirements:
- Some background within the field (either work experience or studies related to the position you apply for)
- Possibility to do the internship for minimum of 5 months
- Fluent English (C1)
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Department: translation, localisation, interpreting, administration.
An Intern will be involved in the following processes:
- office administration,
- handling customers queries and phone calls,
- handling urgent tasks,
- managing orders,
- coordinating a team of translators and interpreters,
- project management,
- translating and proofreading texts, interpreting,
- basic bookkeeping, records keeping,
- reporting to the supervisor,
- Internet related tasks: working with language memory systems, localising websites, posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc.
MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR & RESEARCHER
An intern will be involved in the following tasks:
- gain practical experience in marketing using their creative ideas,
- raising the company recognition, awareness and visibility both online and offline,
- reaching out to potential customers,
- maintaining customer relationship and records,
- drafting special offers and running promotional campaigns,
- sending newsletters,
- utilising social media networks,
- doing pricing and quotation,
- using SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tools and techniques,
- generating website traffic,
- localising websites,
- working with CRM and e-Commerce solutions,
- performing market research,
- analysing competitors,
- preparing reports and statistical data to supervisor,
- managing orders and coordinating a team of translators/interpreters,
- handling customers queries and phone calls, telesales, project management, basic bookkeeping, and
- various Internet related tasks: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR
An Intern will gain practical experience in:
- sales, cold calling, telesales, contact prospecting, meetings, preparing sales material, emailing,
- working with crm, credit control,
- contacting clients due payment,
- preparing quotes and invoices and sending them to clients,
- preparing reports for supervisors,
- handling customers queries and phone calls,
- managing orders, records keeping.
- handling all types of documentation
- assist with sorting emails in the hr@translit account: forwarding the email to relevant managers, proceeding with certain inquiries on one’s own
- proceed with posting job adverts, sending our regrets, setting up interviews,
- preparing interview packs, filing interview notes to meet the needs of the
- assist with any data entry and maintenance of employee files, tracking the payroll, training, onboarding and recruitment processes
- Support HR team with successfully executing and rolling out the internship / training & onboarding programmes end to end.
- any other administration support and reporting, as required to deliver HR plans and strategy.