To apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
USEFUL INFORMATION :
Limerick official webpage: https://www.limerick.ie/
Cork official webpage: http://www.cork.ie/
Dún Laoghaire, Co.Dublin official webpage: http://www.dunlaoghaire.ie/
LINKS TO ACCOMMODATION
TRANSLIT is recruiting an experienced Sales Representative working remotely with occasional days in the company offices in Cork and Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record in Sales conversion, time management skills, should be self-motivated, have experience with large corporate accounts, dealing with decision makers, selling to SMEs and big multinational companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a sales manager as the sales team will grow with time.
The sales activities will cover all of Ireland and international clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To actively search and reach of potential clients and existing customers via cold calling, emails, commercial proposals development, account management, meetings with clients, tradeshows and events etc.
- Translate the results of market insights into a clear prioritization of sales action to promote the TRANSLIT language services. Includes cold calls, emails, client prospecting and qualifying etc.
- Identify target clients, opportunities & client priorities.
- Define and implement the most effective means of reaching the potential clients.
- Promote the TRANSLIT full range of services with best practice evaluation, demos and trainings (remotely using all available technology) to successfully close client deals.
- Supporting the Head of Business Development and Sales, work proactively and in a structured way on market analytics and market research around clients, competitors and general market trends.
- Manage and update the CRM system, logging queries and maintaining high quality standards in relations all CRM administration, service and delivery,
As a personal assistant you will work closely with director to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help the director to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Personal assistants need a broad knowledge of the organisation in which they work. You will need to understand the organisation’s aims and objectives.
Managers often relyheavily on their personal assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore indispensable attributes for a successful personal assistant